Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gabrielle Giffords shot: War of words rages on Twitter - Maggie Haberman and Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com


This is the issue with the hyper-partisan political climate we live in right now. I as a liberal feel as though I am misunderstood and hated for my ideology. I thank Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity for this. Their rhetoric against liberal thought has provoked a lot of this hatred. Although I agree that all the details of this morning's unfortunate shooting in Tucson has not been released as of yet, I do feel that the hyper-partisan speeches from the right have promoted an environment is which this despicable activity in Tucson is acceptable.

Gabrielle Giffords shot: War of words rages on Twitter - Maggie Haberman and Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com

No comments:

Post a Comment