Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome

Hello all-

Welcome to our new political commentary island of refuge on the web. With the deluge of ramblings of the recent midterm elections and the so-called new majority of those somewhat right of center ideologies; I wish to create a forum for progressive thought. This is a rebuttal to the recent trends in national politics and some of the regional happenings. Some of which I am not happy about...

For instance, I live here in Michigan. A state that has just elected a Republican state house and senate. It has elected a Republican governor. (He may turn out to be moderate, but I'm just not sure yet.) And on top of this, elected a conservative supreme court (now it's a 4-3 margin). These things scare me. This blog will bring together like minded progressive thought and maybe, just maybe someday get big enough to change public policy...

Enjoy the ride!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment