Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No justice for Caylee

I'm sorry. As a parent, I find the acquittal of Casey Anthony really appalling. The evidence was there. A funky smell from her car. The computer searches for chloroform. Duck tape on Caylee's mouth from her skeletal remains. And the fact that Casey did not report her missing for THIRTY ONE DAYS! How could this jury acquit? This is OJ all over again. What - do you need it spelled out?. Does a jury need to be spoon fed? Think! Who else had the motive? Who lied to police? Who's parents did not know what happened to little Caylee. Add that to all the other oddities of the case and well - EVERYTHING points to Casey Anthony.

I am a parent. I would NEVER harm my little girl. She is sweet and precious. I am there to protect her, to nourish her, to educate her, to guide her and most importantly to love her. And the parenting from Casey Anthony was clearly absent. Definitely a form of child abuse. Definitely an act of murder. There will be no justice for Caylee. That is disturbing and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment