Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There are genuinely good people in the world...

So, this is a post off the beaten path a bit. I went to call my brother to ask him a question and someone I do not recognize answers the phone. It was the shop owner or clerk at Marino's Beverage Depot in Sylvania, Ohio. He asked if I knew the owner of this phone. I said yes and he said it was found at the beverage mart and he has it. I gave my brother a call and he did not realize that he had lost his phone. He was going to go to the Depot to pick it up. But how nice and responsible the person at the beverage mart was. Remarkable in fact, that people take the time out of their day to help their neighbor. It is heartwarming that good still exists. People still help their neighbors. And that is what we should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment